Tuesday, November 13, 2007


Lichens. I printed yesterday some of the 4x5 negatives I shot on Sunday. Working with the cold light rather then the condenser light source. The negatives looked pretty clean from what I ususally get so I'll try next weekend to working with condenser for maximum clarity. I haven't used the view camera in months but everything went very smoothly. Exposures were correct, the negatives looked pretty good. I need to work with the camera more to get comfortable with it. The Agfa 400 film though that was 17 years old did yield an image but the negatives looked a tad dark like there was some fog. Shows you though how film if stored properly can be useful long after it's expiration date. This picture was done using Ilford Delta 100 ASA, developed in Rodinal 1:25 and printed out on a cold tone ilford matte paper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Statistics