Saturday, June 14, 2008

DURST AC 650 Enlarger at Hollywood Camera I saw this at Hollywood Camera store on Sandy Blvd last week and wanted to return and take some pictures of it. Ed would really love to sell it to me but I'm quite happy with my Omega. Still this is quite an amazing piece of equipment with a lot of bells and whistles and comes with it's own voltage regulator. Can't find much on the internet about them other then that it was manufactured from 1980-1984. I saw one for sale from a British Dealter for 175 British Pounds. Ed has a starting price of $300.00. I have no interest in color printing but color heads work fine for printing with variable contrast papers since you can adjust the filters to equal the standard printing contrast filters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Statistics