Tuesday, February 17, 2009







Print I worked on yesterday of a waterfront fun center picture taken from the Morrison Bridge probably in 2007. Camera used was my Mamiya 220, 6x6 format. I need to start using this camera a lot more because I really love printing negatives I've made with it. Top print another shot from further back. I made a mask for this print to help bring out more of the sky. I may have used a yellow filter with both of these pictures.
updated 3/8/09 printed two other shots from this "series" of pictures I took a couple of years ago from the Morrison Bridge. This is a great vantage point to photograph the fun center and each year I take a couple pictures from there when I go down there on my lunch hour and take pictures.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Statistics