Monday, September 10, 2007


Another Gold Toned image. I tried to minimize my time in the darkroom this weekend so I could work with the camera . As much as I love printing I need some new negatives. I also have been wanting to try some sepia toning after seeing it demonstrated in the Darkroom II class I took at Newspace last month. I want to do it outside because the stink of the sepia toner is really bad. Even if my darkroom is well ventilated I don't want my darkroom to smell like that. I also want to try my hand at retouching after seeing how to properly use Spotone. I've been working with these pens with very fine tips but I had trouble making them work for me. In the Darkroom II class I was shown how to use Spotone with a #00 brush and the results were much better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Statistics