Sunday, September 30, 2007


More Brugmansia photographs. This was done on Ilford fiber based warmtone glossy paper and gold toned. I rarely buy glossy papers because they tend to show the flaws in a print more then matte but that sharpness of detail really brings out the textural especially when working with a large format negative, or a fine grain film. I just got a box of this paper yesterday and I wanted to try it out and I liked the results. Absorbs the gold toner much faster then coldtoned matte papers. I think it is even faster then the warmtoned matte paper.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Statistics