Saturday, November 10, 2007




I worked for several hours doing some color macro work this morning. I found this branch outside covered with lots of interesting lichens and a few scarlet leaves. Above is the subject. I want to work tomorrow with black and white film and color on some extreme closeups of the lichens. I used several strobes for lighting and my 105 nikkor bellows lens with the nikon PB-4 bellows. The PB-4 is the cadillac of Nikon Bellows. The bellows are seated on a sliding platform that moves camera, lens, and bellows forwards and backwards to allow for minor adjustments in magnification or composition without having to move your tripod forward or backwards. The camera can be adjusted easily from a horizontal to vertical format, and the front panel where the lens is anchored has left to right movement as well as swing like a view camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Statistics