Sunday, August 03, 2008

This will be my first post for the month of August. Summer half over (or half begun) anyway we are in the middle of it. This is a picture I took over 30 years ago with my Nikon F that I worked with in my darkroom when I started printing again. It is a nice still life and not a bad print. It was also one of the first prints I selenium toned. 23 Sandy Gallery is having another juried exhibit that will be held in November. I am thinking of some current photographs that I have that I may consider entering. We are also planning a trip soon and I may get an opportunity to take some interesting pictures so knowing the theme of the exhibit perhaps I can come up with something new. I really like that gallery. This show will select a photographer from those who are accepted for a solo show sometime in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Statistics