Saturday, December 06, 2008














Favorite Pictures of 2008.




I usually wait until nearer the end of the month to post these. I still have 4x5 film of the Magnolia flower from July that I need to develop so for all I know I may have something I am not even aware of. I haven't been able to devote a weekend to working in the darkroom since October so that film will have to wait for 2009. Film is a harsh mistress.




One of the photos is a discovered negative from 1969 taken when I was just beginning to learn photography, two are from our August trip to Pittsburgh, and one of the Magnolia flower pictures where I spent an entire day photographing a single flower with as many of my cameras as I could.


I will settle for these because they stand out from the rest of my efforts this year.
If I can just keep making at least 4 good pictures a year I feel like I am making some progress.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Statistics