Sunday, August 15, 2010


This weekend it was the 6th anniversary of completing my darkroom and working it it for the first time.  I was able to devote a few hours to photography and darkroom work ; mixing chemicals, something I actually like doing, shooting a few pictures Saturday morning to finish a roll of film and then developing the film.  I love that anticipation as you open up the film tank to see what you have, a little like Christmas.  This morning I got up early to produce a contact sheet from the developed negatives and selected a single negative to work on.  I could have spent the whole day in the darkroom but I have other responsibilities so after devoting a couple of hours to produce a passable print I had to let go until next weekend when I can allow myself a few hours to continue working with a new set of negatives. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Statistics