Saturday, January 01, 2011

This year I have had 3,616 visits to my blog.  The year prior was 1,850, and the year before that 1,301.  Most people seem to come across it while looking for something else and quickly turn away but about 10% linger awhile.  I've been in a bit of a photographic low though I am taking pictures I haven't worked in the darkroom in a couple of months.  It's cold down there now this time of year.  I have also been pre-occupied with other things and can't dedicate the time required to work. I hope to remedy that soon.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

where was this photo taken? in what year? i love it.

11:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The Portland Zoo probably back in the early 1960's. I found the picture in a box of old family pictures but have no idea who took it. I know I didn't. I wish I had the negative. Like you I like it a lot.

6:00 AM  
Blogger Lorita OLeary said...

I love this photo too. I didn't know you were regularly posting on your blog. For some reason I don't get notified. You should share it on Facebook so we can all read your interesting words of introspection and get motivated. Don't you have a portable heater for the basement? Hmmmmmm?

5:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have a link in my facebook page to my blog but I don't make a big deal out of it. The blog is more personal for total strangers or close friends who understand how weird I am. I might have to think of another post to go along with this picture.

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Statistics