Sunday, February 03, 2008

I spent a few hours yesterday trying to make a decent print of this image. I wanted to experiment with an Agfa Developer called Neutol with some actual Agfa paper. I also had some sheets of this paper from the Czech Republic but after making several prints I didn't like the negative enough to waste the rare paper on. I'll save it for something special. Since getting this new cold light head I've used it for all of my printing. I signed up for this workshop later this month . Hopefully enough people will sign up for it to happen.


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Web Statistics