Sunday, May 24, 2009
































Been a busy weekend between lawn mowing and some gardening managed to develop a roll of film. A roll of Agfa 100 developed in Rodinal 50:1 dilution. The darkroom was still a little cool in the morning so development time was 23 minutes. I use a water rinse between developer and fixer. After washing the negatives, a dip in photo flo I hang them up to dry. Once completely dry I cut them into 4 negative strips to fit in glassine envelopes for protection. I always produce a contact sheet to store with the negatives. I also have a small illumination board or light table and loupe to look at the negatives to evaluate before making any enlargements. I select one negative to work on fine tuning exposure and contrast.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Statistics