Sunday, September 27, 2009



Photographing a Moon Flower.
I've been wanting to take some "serious" photographs with black and white film of these beautiful delicate Moon Flowers which open up at night, and wilt soon after the sun hits them. Usually the flowers are buried in amongst the vines or are high up on the vines out of reach. This one opened up in a nice convenient place for me to set up a camera and tri-pod. I've been meaning to take some photographs of these against a black background downstairs but with the foliage as background and low natural light illumination this might make a promising picture. A breeze though kept interupting the session, I'd have to wait for it to die down a bit to take a picture because I was shooting at around 1/15 of a second at f5.6.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Statistics