Sunday, September 12, 2010

The very weird contact sheet.  Tri-X Pan film developed in HC-110.  The beginning 6 pictures and the last 6 pictures are properly exposed but all in the middle are under exposed.  I am sure that I was checking my light meter and I was shooting out doors with a orange filter.  The last 6 pictures on the roll are shot in the same conditions.  I may have to remember to carry my light meter with me and check periodically my exposures to see if the camera matches the light meter.  I'm pissed because I was shooting pictures at Oaks Park and thought I was getting some interesting stuff.  I did though shoot another roll of Agfa 100 after I finished off this roll so there is hope yet I may have got some pics at Oaks Park.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Statistics