Thursday, November 10, 2011

I hope to do some more photos within the darkroom using the safe light illumination with long exposures using my new digital camera in my darkroom.  I really like this still life of the Zone VI enlarger with it's "high tech" time and light controls with that huge Saunders Easel all lit by that lovely amber glow of the safe light.   I wish there was someway I could easily fuse the Zone VI head with my D-2 chassis.  I saw a set up for sale on e-bay so I know now it can be done but probably it involves some customizing.  That would be the ideal set up for me.  I have a lot of accessories for the D-2 and few for the Zone VI.

2 Comments:

Blogger rbit9n said...

hi!
very nice darkroom.
greetings from Poland.

2:07 AM  
Blogger rbit9n said...

very nice darkroom.
greetings from Poland

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Statistics