Wednesday, January 01, 2014







My wife and I spent our Anniversary in California starting off in Sequoia then going to Monterey and then to San Francisco.  I actually brought a film camera along but took most of my pictures with the digital.  There wasn't really a lot of time for photos unfortunately.  I haven't done much with a camera and absolutely nothing in the darkroom in 2013.  I have several rolls of film from 2012 that I have been sitting on and need to develop.  I have also been selecting some photos for framing which has given me time to evaluate my images after ignoring them for awhile.  In my eye the photographs I've taken in the last 10 years are not aging well.  Perhaps a break is good.  I don't want to give up just yet but I need time something that is in very short supply lately.  I need to keep taking pictures though especially with film and just setting the film aside to develop later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Statistics