Monday, June 07, 2010


I've been going over old negatives and reprinting them in hopes that I can improve them. Below is a scan of one of my first prints of this shot made in 2005.  Looking at the clouds I realize now that the upper print was from a different negative.  When looking for a negative to print I chose the most dense negative to print with. I looked at the detail in the road on the negative to select which one to print.  These negs were an early experiment with Infrared and I bracketed exposures.  With a standard Nikon Red Filter I found using an ASA setting of 10 was a good starting point for exposure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Web Statistics