Tuesday, February 22, 2011



Developed my first roll of film probably since last Summer.  Haven't worked darkroom for months.  I have everything mixed and ready to go so it doesn't take that much prep time, just select some music and get started.  This was a roll of Agfa 100 I developed in Rodinal at a 1:50 dilution, development time was 18 minutes.  I use distilled water rather than stop bath.  I let the film sit in a water bath around a minute, then change the water let it sit another minute and change again.  I do this about 4-5 times allowing the film just a little more developement time than fix, wash, perma-wash, final wash, photo-flo and then hang them up to dry.  The negatives go back as far as last August.  This next weekend I'll make a contact sheet and then start the process of printing what I think is interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Statistics