Sunday, February 27, 2011






Today I took some time to make a contact sheet of the roll of film I developed last week and then selected one negative for a print.  From the top down here is my print finish technique.  The print drying between nylon screens, print after being in photo-flow excess water is squeezed out of the print gently, photo-flo solution after washing, a dip in perma wash for elimination of fixer saves on water rinse and protects prints for archiving by eliminating as much of the fix from the washed print.  I wash my prints for a short time, dip for two minutes in perma wash and then follow by a final wash of a few minutes before putting them up to dry. 

2 Comments:

Blogger Lorita OLeary said...

Love seeing the process. It does make me miss it somewhat.

12:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

At least you have experienced the process.

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Statistics