Friday, March 04, 2011


I took this photograph in 2009 in waterfront park.  She was very cooperative which for me as a photographer only requires that you ignore me and allow me to photograph.   I had never seen her before and she reminded me of a friend of mine who is also a harpist and used to play locally back in the 70's and 80's before she left town.  Anyway after  I took her picture I didn't get a chance to talk to her and find out who she was so I could send her a copy of the picture later.  Recently I saw her name mentioned in a Willamette Week Article on local street musicians.  I googled her name and found her website hoping to finally send her a copy of this picture so she could use it if she wanted.  Surprise she already had it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Statistics