Sunday, December 11, 2011

From August what might be one of my last rolls of 35mm color film.

Black and white work done of one of my favorite subjects this year Occupy Portland.  I still have two rolls of 35mm film yet undeveloped.

Some work done with my Canon Powershot Pro-1 digital camera.


A favorite black and white image of mine from a dark gloomy Summer.
An old 6x6 negative taken back in 1970 that I never printed.

Digital color work that convinced me to probably give up using color film.

  Another Occupy Portland shot one of hundreds I took with black and white film and digital color.
Another image from 1970.
Peacock Lane on a dreary December 24th.  I may go back and shoot around dusk just as some of the lights come on in color but I like these somber black and white.

Pictures from 2011

Not one of the most inspired years.  I guess I might be going through an artistic slump.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lorita OLeary said...

I don't know about that. I think you've done some of your most creative work this year. Journalistic and nature as well as the digital images with your new camera. Peacock Lane was great. You need to hang around me more often. Let's go out and shoot.

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Statistics