Monday, September 01, 2008





To hold the mount and over mat together I used Letraset High Tack double sided tape that I found at Art Media. This will hold things together well and if you decide to change the window over mat you can still seperate it without doing any damage to the print. I bought some cheap but at least wood frames. After carefully cleaning the glass (and making sure it is dry) I put some little foam spacers at each corner of the frame so the glass will not be pressed against the mat or the picture. There might be a product for this but I used little pieces of weather stripping that has an adhesive back and will stay in place in the corner of the pictures. You should have an air space between the frame glass and the picture.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Statistics